Security Policy Change Management
Making changes to the network security policy is a manual, complex, and error-prone process which slows down your business. Mistakes are common – and they cause rework, compliance violations and application outages. To add to the complexity, the change process often involves multiple devices and teams, including security, networking and application delivery, who all have different objectives and communicate using different terminology.
Process security policy changes in minutes not days
With AlgoSec you can accurately process security policy changes in minutes or hours, not days or weeks. Using intelligent, highly customizable workflows AlgoSec streamlines and automates the entire security policy change process — from planning and design to proactive risk analysis, implementation on the device, validation and auditing.
As part of the process, AlgoSec closes any unnecessary change requests, such as ones that already work, which helps prevent up to 30% of redundant changes. Additionally, AlgoSec continuously monitors all policy changes and ensures that they correlate to a specific request – to detect and prevent unauthorized, rogue changes. Every step of the change process is fully documented to track accountability and SLAs, as well as provide a complete audit trail for your auditors.
With AlgoSec, you will avoid guesswork and errors, reduce risk and complexity, enforce compliance, align teams and foster a collaborative approach to security policy management.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Automate the entire change process
- Proactively assess the risk of every proposed change
- Intelligently design rule changes and validate correct implementation
- Push policy changes directly to the device
- Document changes and generate an audit trail
- Seamlessly integrate with existing ticketing systems
The Business Impact:
- Process network security policy changes in minutes not days
- Avoid errors, rework and application outages
- Ensure changes adhere to internal and regulatory standards
- Add network and security intelligence and automation to your existing ticketing systems
- Align various stakeholders for improved accuracy, accountability and governance