Hybrid Cloud Security Management
Cloud is here to stay! Somewhat surprisingly, the number one reason enterprises are flocking to the cloud is not cost, it’s the agility and ease with which business applications can be deployed in the cloud. This means that security processes, which have traditionally been manual and slow must embrace automation to operate at the “speed of cloud”.
However, when it comes to network security the cloud introduces a software-defined security architecture that is fundamentally different from that of physical networks. So you now need to learn how to manage and orchestrate cloud security groups alongside traditional on-premise firewalls in a way that ensures security and compliance, and delivers the connectivity requirements of business applications, wherever they reside.
Seamlessly manage network security across your hybrid cloud environment
With support for leading public and private cloud platforms including AWS, Microsoft Azure and VMWare NSX, AlgoSec seamlessly manages and orchestrates network security across your heterogeneous network. From migrating firewall rules to cloud security groups, to automating change management processes, AlgoSec ensures the security and compliance of your network security policy across your private and public cloud and on-premise environment.
With AlgoSec you can:
- Manage cloud security groups alongside traditional firewalls in a single pane of glass
- Gain visibility of the network security policy across the hybrid environment
- Easily migrate application connectivity requirements to the cloud by translating firewall rules into security groups
- Automate security group change requests to process changes at the “speed of cloud”
- Assess risk and generate compliance reports across the hybrid environment
The Business Impact:
- Seamlessly manage your network security policy across your hybrid environment
- Quickly and securely migrate application connectivity to public or private cloud
- Automate security policy change management to eliminate misconfigurations and outages
- Ensure security and compliance across the hybrid environment